Interior House Painters Denver, CO
SCHEDULE A QUOTE
Interior House Painters Denver, CO | New Perspective Painting
New Perspective Painting is proud to service the greater Denver area with customized interior painting solutions for your home. Interior painting requires a different skillset and level of professionalism than exterior painting services. Preparing the interior of a home for paint is only done right when all surfaces are properly protected and prepared. Extensive levels of protection and protocol are implemented because so many variables play a part in delivering clean, and professional results.
Interior painting usually consists of painting walls, ceilings, baseboards, doors, door frames, closets, and window trim. When painting the interior of a home, considerations such as furniture, decorations, art, and flooring must be considered while working the entire time. Proper surface protection with paper and plastic is done carefully and efficiently so the final paint job is done clean and neat.
Interior painting process:
Prepare walls for painting includes filling in nail holes, patching minor drywall imperfections, removing light switch plates, removing shelving units, and taping corners with caulk. Painting walls means painting the entire wall. That is only achieved when the entire walls (even hidden areas) are painted completely.
Preparing baseboards for painting includes covering the floor and walls that surround with a combination of plastic, paper, and tape. Ensuring paint does not spill or leak on to the floor below is crucial.
Interior painting usually is done vis rollers and brushes when a home is furnished. Spraying paint is another method but is very messy and is only done under certain circumstances when a home is being occupied. Textured walls and smooth walls look great when rolled with 2 coats of paint with premium rollers.
Taping with caulk is doubly as effective as “cutting in” with just a brush. Taping corners and edges ensures that paint lines are straight and even. Caulking tape lines adds an additional step of ensuring that the paint edges are razor sharp. “Cutting in” is done when taping a line is inefficient or for other reasons.
Cleanup! Interior painting is a messy and dirty process! Properly painting a home’s interior requires many tools and products, which means a big mess if not done correctly. When the surfaces have been painted and are dry enough to clean up, a lot of effort goes into making sure we leave your space neat and clean.
Two coats of paint are always applied for even and full coverage. When only one coat of paint is applied, it is usually not enough paint to cover a surface completely. One coat of paint usually covers about 80% of a surface. The second coat ensures that the remaining 20% is covered completely.
Walkthrough! When your interior painting project is completed, we ask to do a walkthrough with you to make sure you are happy with everything. Our goal is for you to see for yourself that all surfaces are painted to your satisfaction.
SCHEDULE A QUOTE