Commercial Painting Denver, CO | New Perspective Painting
-Choosing the right contractor for the job-
What to look for:
- Liability Insurance.
- Workman’s Comp Insurance.
- History of excellent customer relations.
- Updated social media feed to show their work publically.
- 5-Star review rating on Google, Yelp, Home Advisor, and Facebook.
- Knowledge of different paint brands and tools such as sprayers and spray tips/accessories.
- Knowledge of the process from start to finish.
- Owner of company or company lead conducting the estimate. (If you just have the companies “estimator” doing the estimate – RUN!)
- Properly itemized estimate which should at least include items such as areas to be painted, cost of each item, paint being used, etc…
- CONTRACT!! Is the estimate accompanied by a contract? You’d better hope so in order that both parties involved are protected because there is a fair deal of risk involved in painting tall exterior buildings.
-Deciding on a company-
If the contractor you are interested in bidding for the project meets all these criteria, then they are probably the right contractor for you! While you may find that some companies meet some of these criteria, it’s probably best to choose one that meets all of them. In addition, it is important to note that while many companies advertise that they are insured or bonded, it is important to see proof before moving forward on any project.
Most of all, everyone can learn to paint, some can learn to paint well, and even fewer can paint VERY well. Since painting is a trade that many can learn it is important to only hire the company with a proven track record of customer satisfaction and quality results. As a result, you can be confident in the outcome of the painting project.
Almost all of the clients that we meet say that they would rather spend more money on a quality company. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. Did another company come in at half the cost? There’s probably a good reason why. When investing in a commercial space, for example, it might be worth the extra money that the higher end company comes in at.
Furthermore, we have years of experience painting homes, building, offices, and schools under our belt. Consequently, we can take on just about any project. Most noteworthy is our team’s ability to complete jobs on time or before our estimated finish date. Most noteworthy, we are on time, and on budget.
Workman’s Comp Insurance
“A” rating with the BBB
Background checked through Home Depot, BBB, Home Advisor, and the state of CO.
Read what our happy clients have to say here!
Book an estimate with us right on our Contact page!